Some site-wide settings can be adjusted within the Global Options tab in the WordPress navigation.
Location: GLOBAL OPTIONS
The settings within Global Options will affect all pages. These settings allow you to change:
- The site’s color scheme and typography.
- Content and colors for the header and footer.
- Breadcrumb settings.
- Styles for a blog index and search results page.
- The text that sits above the search bar on the 404 Page.
- Custom CSS.
Typically these settings are adjusted once, when you first set up the website, however they can be changed whenever you want.
GSD Brand Palette
If you’d like your site to look similar to the GSD’s, then select:
- Typography palette: Stanley + Office Code Pro
- Color palette: GSD Standard