Recent Posts Block
The Recent Posts block pulls in the most recent blog post teasers from posts added to the site. The block allows editors to set the number of posts shown, choose the layout of the posts, and filter the posts by category, tag, and author.
System ref: RECENT POSTS
Recent Posts Sample
Recent Posts settings
When you add the Recent Posts block to your page, it will display using the default blog settings. You can then change these settings either in the Block Settings sidebar when the block is selected, or by clicking the “edit” button to change the options in place. The above example is set to show the six most recent posts in the “Blog” category, and display them in a grid with three columns.
- Number of Posts: The number of posts to show. These will always be the most recent posts.
- Author: Filter posts by a specific author or authors.
- Category: Filter posts by a specific category or categories.
- Tags: Filter posts by a specific tag or tags.
- Display: Allows the site editor to select the layout of the posts. You can choose between List and Grid views.
- Columns: If the Grid view is selected, allows the site editor to select between one and six columns for the grid.